Friday, 25 May 2012

things I like lately

Evening sun light in our livingroom

- absolutely fantastic summer weather all week, which means I've been wearing shorts and sandals for the first time this season
- Sara's fourth and fifth teeth are on their way - it is teething galore these days!
- what Welshmen do when they are bored
- Instagram - yes, I'm still hooked... I'm @heiastrid if you want to follow me, or you can see all my Instagram photos in this set on Flickr
- lilacsbuttercups and our blooming apple tree 
- afternoons in our garden
- my summer baby wears no tights
- the smell of sunscreen
- the beginning of sandal tan lines
- lots of glorious evening sun light + sunsets seen through our kitchen window
- a weekend ahead that will be spent with family at Åsly, we actually plan to go skiing at Vikafjellet (!)


  1. I love what you did to your living room!

  2. i hope to get flip flops tan lines as soon as possible! :)

  3. I like your your Tripp Trapp chair :) I got similar set for my little Adam (who is just a few days older than Sara) and it is one of my best baby buys



Related Posts with Thumbnails