Saturday, 19 May 2012

things I like lately

Fuji Sensia 400, Canon EOS 500N

Instagram. I'm hooked! As mentioned here, all photos posted to my Instagram are also posted to my Flickr. You can follow me @heiastrid 
- Sara has started making a noise that makes her sound like the cutest little lion cub 
- my friend the 10 cent designer's new websites
- having slide film developed 
- Sara's third tooth is on its way
- we have started sleep training Sara this week and it is going rather well
- it seems like the toe I banged into a wall isn't broken after all
- managing to make yummy scrambled eggs the way my mum and grandmother make them 
- we have sun today and I'm looking forward to spending some time in our garden, mowing the lawn  

2 comments:

  1. Så kjekt å ha det på Instagram!
    Det er virkelig lett å bli hekta på!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link re: sleep training. Now I just have to find the time to read up in the next 4 weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails