Friday, 11 May 2012

things I like lately

- my iPhone has arrived! But I forgot to order a new sim card, so it will be some days until I can use it. Bummer!
- iPad! Sølve couldn't resist it anymore...
- my pre pregnancy jeans finally fit
- a successful solo roadtrip to and from my hometown Sandnes; Sara slept the whole time
- a wonderful long weekend in Sandnes with family and friends and their little ones
- meeting our friends' brand new baby boy
- a beautiful sunset seen through our kitchen window (photo above)
- Mövenpick Swiss Chocolate ice cream - my all time favorite ice cream! I ate a little too much though...

- - -

things I don't like lately

- Sara had a fever, for the first time. Poor little thing!
- staying inside all day because of Sara's fever - which gave her mummy cabin fever and reminded me how important my daily walks and fresh air are to me


  1. Høres ut som du har noen fine dager :)

    Hvis problemet ditt er stort sim-kort til mobil som krever lite sim-kort, kan det lett klippes til. Vi (it-gjengen) gjør det på jobben hver dag. Du finner "oppskrift" på nett.


  2. Hope your sim card arrives soon!!!

    I used to love Mövenpick ice cream when I was a kid...but nowadays they only offer this soft, fancy flavors here in German supermarkets that I don't like :(

    Hope Sara is well again...poor thing!



Related Posts with Thumbnails