Friday, 4 May 2012

things I like lately



- getting spring jackets out of storage
- lots of sun + wearing sunglasses
- lots of beautiful light - which is so inspiring for taking photos
- being outside a lot every day
- a spontaneous bbq potluck with friends in our garden on Monday (photo above)
- so fun watching Sara constantly rolling over from back to belly and back again
- a weekend ahead in my hometown Sandnes, spending time with family and friends
- I finally gave in; I have ordered an iPhone. My trusty Sony Ericsson k810i has served me well, but it was time to upgrade. I know I will check out Instagram. What else do you recommend?

7 comments:

  1. now I am really the only one left without Iphone...still holding on to my Nokia for dear life :) I wonder how long will it pass until I also give up and will join the instagrammers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine dager! :) Instagram er utrolig gøy, og passer sikkert perfekt for deg som er så glad i å fange hverdagen. Det ser helt fantastisk ut med vår i Bergen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you on instagram! Your garden looks perfect for BBQs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh - looks like a lovely time! :)

    I think you will love your iPhone - somehow I've resisted Instagram! ;) Hmmm...ofcourse there's Flickr, Facebook, Etsy, and Draw Something apps....which you may find useful/entertaining../

    Happy weekend, dear A!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what lovely things.
    I wish it was sunny here (England) I want to wear sunglasses and be outside all day too.
    Love your 'potluck' bbq, great photo.
    You will love instgram but it is very, very addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tror jeg snart må kjøpe en iphone jeg også. Instagram er fantastisk (sniklåner av søsteren :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds (and looks) perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails