Wednesday, 16 May 2012

everyday life


Our DVD filing system is not flawless.


My version of the classic French bistro salad: mixed lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, crunchy bacon and poached egg. Forgot the croutons. Need to work on my poaching.


Beauty seen from our kitchen window.


Watermelon and banana. Simple and yummy.


More beauty seen from our kitchen window.


Those gorgeous just because roses. And the Provence honeymoon vase. Love!


Hei!


A beautiful, bright and blue start to May. A happy day on mount Fløyen.

4 comments:

  1. Your baby is cute as a button! Loved the salad and the vase. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of your daily life. And such a sweet family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that salad. And the view! I could never get tired of watching if I saw something like that through my window.

    I linked your just because-roses in a blogpost some time ago, hope you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nr. 2 & 3 looks yummy!
    you look great the 3 of you!
    lovely fotos!

    xx
    evdokia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails