Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Astrid shoots film



Why do you shoot film, Astrid?

I shoot film because I'm in love with film. 


Shooting with film makes me appreciate every photo that i took. I started shooting film since I bought Einar, my Nikon FM10, and I never stopped shooting. 


I think films bring some magical mood and feeling into photos, so everything will look better on film. I love the excitement and the surprise overtime i get my films back from the photolab. I love the shutter sound, i love the grainy image, i love how i feel very confident with my film camera. 


So yes, i'm in love with film.

You can see more of Astrid's photos on her blog and Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. This pic is great. Really ! I am going on the blog now !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails