Friday, 27 April 2012

things I like lately

rocky road bites

- Nikole's home as featured in issue 21 of Covent Garden
- a Saturday morning off (meaning Sara was with daddy) filled with a pedicure, a haircut and a little bit of shopping for little miss S - she grows so quickly!
- Amanda Jane Jones' blog (via Oh Joy!)
- Amanda's A Year In Review
- a new thermometer that shows the temperature both outside and inside (I have a thing for constantly checking the temperature)
- salinas kjeks (salty crackers) with ridderost (kind of like Saint-Paulin cheese) and red bell pepper
- verbena soap from L'Occitane - it reminds me of our honeymoon at Crillon le Brave
- the look on Sara's face when she sees me drinking water
- roses from my husband, just because
- rocky road bites - recipe here, via my friend Hanne

2 comments:

  1. Hi from germany, could you translate the receipe for rocky road bites? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oj, rocky road bites ser veldig gode ut. De må vi teste på fredag :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails