Friday, 30 March 2012

things I like lately


March 2012 | Kodak Portra 800, Canon EOS 500N

- my baby daughter Sara is 5 months old today
- getting Sara her very first tooth brush (she has two teeth already)
- call me cupcake
- five days of sun in a row
- a spontaneous evening out with the lovely Hanne, whilst our kids were home with their daddies
- new super comfortable running shoes (unfortunately my knees keep me from running regularly, but I do walk a whole lot every day)
- Jen Gotch's oh snap shop (via b for bonnie and Oh Joy!)
- these and these photos by Kristina
- a tree that has just started blooming, forsythias that have just started blooming, early blooming rhododendrons and scilla
- this photo by Charlotte and this by Lina
- Easter holiday and hopefully Sara's first visit to the mountain cabin
- Sara sleeps through the night (ca for the last month) and her mama gets a lot of good sleep too
- Mövenpick chocolate ice cream (again) and Freia premium mørk sjokolade og mousse (again)
- butter (Kviteseid), ham, cheese and red bell pepper on toasted whole grain bread
- Noras rørte jordbær (strawberry jam)

- - -

By the way, I'm trying to keep these "things I like lately" posts a Friday habit here at Hei Astrid. Click the label "things I like today" for more posts like these.

- - -

After reading Yvonne's post and the articles she links to, I decided to delete my Pinterest account.

LINK WITH LOVE

2 comments:

  1. Five days of sun in a row - : )
    This morning i came across a documentary on Discovery chanel for a cruise in Norway. The first stop was Bergen. I was so surprised when they said: "Bergen could be named the most rainy town in the world. There are 300 rainy days in the year." Ha! The first thing I though, was: "Impossible!!! Astrid`s pictures are full of light and there is no trace of so many rainy days..."
    Anyway. I adore your Friday habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grattis til Sara, og god helg til dere! Jeg vurderer også å slette min Pinterest...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails