Friday, 16 March 2012

things I like lately

pussy willow from my archives | Agfa Precisa, Canon EOS 500N

- making my baby daughter Sara laugh
- homemade fishcakes
- Marcos Rivas' photos
- eating my favorite ice cream - Mövenpick Swiss Chocolate - straight from the box
- passion 4 baking
- cable and cotton (via seventy tree)
- daffodils and pussy willow
- my sister Mari is visiting this weekend
- preparing a couple of posts for Matbloggsentralen
- freshly baked banana chocolate chip muffins
- a long walk and non stop chatting with a new friend

4 comments:

  1. Astrid, your blog is so good. Thank you for making posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liker så godt "things I like lately"-postene dine. Alltid noe inspirerende å finne!
    Og liker issmaken din- Mövenpick Swiss Chocolate er helt klart min favoritt også;)

    God helg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Astrid!

    It's not the first time that you comment your homemade fishcakes and I would like to ask you for the recipe.
    Thank you for all the love that you put in your blog.
    Congratulations for your life, your family and your home.
    Warm and sunny hugs from Algarve-Portugal.

    Rosália

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pic...
    (a email for you !!!)...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails