Friday, 9 March 2012

things I like lately

from the archives | Fuji Velvia 100F, Canon EOS 500N

- I would like to try this soup (via)
- the glow (via Nadja)
- bleubird vintage
- this story
- doing a bit of garden work
- it is almost light outside when Sara wakes me up at 7 am
- Sara is starting to really enjoy her tummy time
- looking forward to the pedicure I have booked tomorrow
- March is the first month of spring and looking through my spring set makes me excited for what's to come (the last days have been sooo wet - I need some sun and color in my life!)
- rosemary's photostream

What do you like lately?

1 comment:

  1. Litt rart å tenke på at det er vår der nede i Bergen. Her er det kjempemasse snø og hagearbeid føles som et fremmedord.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails