Friday, 2 March 2012

things I like lately

Sara's christening gown (dåpskjole) was made by my mother-in-law's grandmother; from the underskirt of her wedding dress. Sara's hat (dåpslue) was made by my great grandmother. The red blanket (dåpsteppe) is from my mother-in-law's family. My sister Mari and I are wearing our bunad, both are beltestakk from Telemark.  

- Sara turned four months this week and is cuter than ever
- Sara's baptism - a fun filled family weekend at Voss; she was baptized in the same church where we got married
- Sara's super soft cheeks
- Sara got her first teeny-tiny tooth! the second one is very close
- Sara has started grabbing things and tries to eat it (which makes her very frustrated when she doesn't manage to find her mouth)
Cueva de los Cristales
- it is not yet completely dark at 6 pm, even on grey, rainy days
- testing a new banana muffin recipe - much better than my old one - I'll share the recipe soon
- an absolutely beautiful spring like Friday spent with a close friend
- budding trees and coltsfoot
- this photo by Hanne, this by Lori and this by Lars

4 comments:

  1. Those dresses are beautiful!!
    Best wishes to little Sara and her lovely parents :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astrid, this is a wonderful picture! I love all your "things I like", They're very refreshing to read and to get to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! So many beautiful colours! I love your list.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails