|from my archives | Fuji Velvia 100, Canon EOS 500N|
- taking a long shower without worrying the Sara alarm will go off
- wearing a new-ish shirt that is not very breastfeeding friendly
- wearing my hair down instead of in the usual baby hands friendly bun or ponytail
- wearing my brown winter coat and an umbrella instead of full rain gear
- walking into stores without worrying the pram will bump into something
- treating myself to a cute bunny print blouse at H&M
- enjoying a blissful hour of much needed pedicure whilst reading D2 (a favorite) (the last time I had a pedicure was with the help of small fish in Budapest)
- buying a freshly baked nut bread, some delicious ham and oreo cake to enjoy for lunch at home
- getting lamb shanks at the butcher for Sunday dinner
- finding a package in the mailbox from Caroline Kaspara, aka sovekatt - it's her debut book, Xeroxdager!
- getting comfortable on the daybed with a lovely ham and cheese sandwich and said book
- being totally engrossed in the book when Sølve and Sara come home from a 3,5 hours walk
- happy to see Sølve has bought my favorite ice cream; Mövenpick chocolate
- he is happy to see my little gift for him; season one of Game of Thrones (he is a huge fan of the books)
- I'm happy to see my super cute Sara again; breastfeed her, lie her down on her baby activity gym (she is super happy because of her long nap) and get back to the book
- as Sølve pops the Champagne (just because) I finish the book - it is recommended!
I love spending my days with my four months old baby daughter Sara, but sometimes I need a few hours with just me.