Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Katie shoots film



Why do you shoot film, Katie?

I like shooting film because it makes me look through my camera a little differently. I think a little harder before I shoot, I never know if for sure my shot will turn out, and the nervousness and the waiting that comes along with that is one of the best parts. 


The shot is from Seville, Spain, about an hour away from where I live. I thought I had lost that shot that day because I kind of broke my camera. Somehow, the photo (and the camera) survived the accident and have hence become more important to me since then.

You can see more of Katie's film photos on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. i love this series on your blog. thanks so much for letting me be a part of it.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails