Wednesday, 15 February 2012

everyday life


She took her time; enjoyed it like a gourmet meal. Half of it fell on the floor.


I'm working on finding the balance. The green one was a step in the right direction.


It was my first ever mother's day and he spoiled me with heaps of tulips. I am happy. Very, very happy.  


We do love our weekend breakfasts. So does my in-laws.


I have realized that I can not keep them all.


We had not been there since summer. It was good to be back - this time with our baby.


Boiling water, 7 minutes and then straight into cold water. Perfect, if you ask me.

5 comments:

  1. Everyday Life er min nye favoritt!

    God dag i sol til dåko!

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillow with the bird is cute, too!
    And a big yum: The breakfast table looks inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty post, Astrid!

    So warm moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day, Astrid! Your happiness is evident in your photography and captions. The boiled eggs are perfection.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails