Sunday, 15 January 2012

winter warmth

Kodak Portra 400, Minolta SRT 101

We keep the fire burning pretty much the whole day. Such comfort!  


  1. hei Astrid. Jeg kunne ikke ha vært mer enig. Vi elsker vår peis. Det er faktisk favorittmøbel nummer 1 om vinteren. Vakre lamper! Hilsen Heidi

  2. You cause it to show up not that hard along with your business presentation, however 'm acquiring this issue to be basically something that we sense I would personally under no circumstances understand. It appears to be far too complicated and also intensive for me personally. I’m writing about ahead on the next blog site, We'll try and purchase the dangle of computer!
    my site > Genital Wart Remover

  3. At times feedback honestly are going to be tough to confidence but there’s many related in
    addition to valuable points below. People who publish this
    data have to be thanked.
    my website - how to get rid of genital warts



Related Posts with Thumbnails