Tuesday, 10 January 2012

a walk in the woods

December 26, 2011 | Ferrania Solaris 800, Canon EOS 500N

I grew up next to this big forest with lots of hiking trails (Melsheia, for you how know my hometown Sandnes). My family used to go for Sunday hikes here; my parents still do. I took it for granted growing up, now I try to always go for a walk there when I'm home visiting my parents.

I have briefly mentioned before that I'm ambivalent to high speed grainy films. So far, Fuji Superia X-tra 800 is the best one I have tried. I'm not too fond of the result of this Ferrania Solaris 800, but these shots turned out pretty well.


  1. I like the pictures, I like the effect ... but I really like is the environment, the forest looks wonderful, so beautiful trees ... no wonder you take the opportunity to walk around ...



Related Posts with Thumbnails