Friday, 13 January 2012

things I like lately

Kodak Portra 400, Minolta SRT 101

- a Sunday walk in the fog (photo above)
- this made me smile
- Zoo Payne
- giving in to the desire for chocolate (even though I'm trying to stay off sweets for a while - baby weight...)
Walters drasjé
- having two films developed
- ordering film, including polaroid film from The Impossible Project (from here)
- the news about a close friend's pregnancy
- an afternoon visit by said friend
- clean sheets
- Whitney Reeder's blog (via I don't remember)
- Eggs Benedict at Smakverket with my friend Nina (the last time I was at Smakverket - and had Eggs Benedict - was the day before I gave birth to Sara)
- Sara has slept through the night (8 hours straight!) almost every night this passed week
- the warmth of the transient January sun (minutes later I was caught in heavy rain...)
- season 3 of Sons of Anarchy
- Krosser (via NIB)


  1. My husband is, right this very minute, waiting for me downstairs so that we can pick up where we left off in season two of Sons of Anarchy. It's just after Gemma told Jax and Clay what happened to her. :(

    I like the show better than I thought that I would! Have a lovely weekend.

  2. hei!
    kan jeg kanskje låne et bilde av deg hvis jeg linker?
    klem manu

  3. you have no idea how much i love your blog...

    That puppy photo also made me smile hehe :)

  4. i love these photos. cheers!

  5. That is amazing about Sara sleeping through the night. Lucky you! Thanks for sharing so many great things with us. :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails