|Rollei Retro 100, Minolta SRT 101|
A new year calls for a new project, right? In 2008 I did my first everyday stories photo project, 2010 was the year of the dinner project and yesterday I finished the everyday stories 2011 project. This year I will focus on food again. This is why:
Sølve said to me the other day:
- I want us to make weekly dinner menus again.
- Good idea. We need to write it down somewhere; how about I blog it? Lots of my blog readers seemed to enjoy the dinner project, maybe they will enjoy this too.
Just like that a new project for 2012 was born. Like all my daily/weekly projects, I will make it simple and doable. Every Sunday I will post our ideas for what we plan to have for dinner the following week. There might be links to recipes, but it will mainly just be basic ideas. I suspect that we won't always manage to go through with our plans. We will always have fun and be inspired making them though! I will illustrate each post with a food related photo mostly from my archives, but sometimes there will be new photos too.
Let the games begin!
What's for dinner, week 1
Monday: red lentil soup
Tuesday: tandoori salmon with couscous salad
Wednesday: white bean, tomato and feta salad (adapted from this)
Thursday: beef and vegetable stir fry
Friday: salmon sashimi
Sunday: halibut and vegetables
- - -
January 23 edit:
- What's for dinner posts will be posted Mondays, not Sundays.
- There will also be a note about what we actually had for dinner the passed week.
- Saturday and Sunday dinners will often not be planned ahead because we have a habit of buying whatever looks good in the store when we are out grocery shopping Saturday morning.
- Click the label "what's for dinner" to view all the posts in this project.