Friday, 27 January 2012

january sun

Fuji Superia 1600, Canon EOS 500N

January sun and a optimistic promise of brighter days.


  1. these are so so pretty. I can't wait for the brighter days already.

  2. I was just having spinach soup and an egg, and I thought I just can't get the art of peeling a boiled egg! Why is it that sometimes the skin comes off so easilly and sometimes it doesn't? Some say it has to do with whether you set the eggs in hot or cold water when you start boiling them. Well, I always set them in hot water but the result is never the same... :D

    Beautiful pictures!

  3. I like the shadow of the bowl and mug on the chair.

  4. CLEVER! I love the sun... It can never go wrong. It warms my heart just seeing these pictures. Over where I am at is snowing at the moment.. bbbrrr...



Related Posts with Thumbnails