Sunday, 1 January 2012

everyday stories, week 52


Monday December 26
out walking, Melsheia | at my parents' place, Sandnes

Tuesday December 27
at our friends' place, Hana | at my parents' place, Sandnes

Wednesday December 28
on our way home to Bergen, close to Mortavika | home, Bergen

Thursday December 29
out testing a car, Bergen | home, Bergen

Friday December 30
out walking, Fjellveien | home, Bergen

Saturday December 31
at our friends' place, Sotra

Sunday January 1, 2012
at our friends' place, Sotra

Everyday stories 2011, THE END

PS: Click on each photo to view them bigger | the dinner project 2010, week 52 | I will most likely introduce a new weekly project tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this series so, so, so much. I usually read your blog via Google Reader, and whenever a new week's update appeared, I was so happy. I have always been a bit of a voyeur when it comes to everyday lives, the mundane as well as the exciting. You do such a good job of capturing that, Astrid.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails