Wednesday, 11 January 2012

best of 2011

These are my favorite everyday stories diptychs from each month of 2011.
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
I have been working on an everyday stories Blurb book during 2011. It is very close to being finished. I will let you know when it is published.

Edit: I just discovered, after publishing this post, that the size format of the photos above is a bit off. Bummer! Well, I'll just let it be. Click here to see all the everyday stories posts, with correct photo size.

5 comments:

  1. The sizes all look good to me!!

    I love your series of best photos from the months. All great as usual :)

    Especially love June.

    Happy 2012 !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a regular follower of "Hei Astrid", it was a trip down memory lane to see your year-end favorites. Loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Especially August, with the light sneaking in the window on to the bench! I am a new reader and love your blog!(and your name!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nydlig :) bilder som ein kommer i godt humør av, kjekke minner for dere!

    Henriette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nydelige nydelige bilder fra året som er gått. Og det bildet av deg med det store smilet ditt og Sara på brystet er helt amazing. Smask!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails