Friday, 2 December 2011

things I like lately

Mount Ulriken seen from Festplassen, December 2010 | Kodak Portra 400nc, Minolta SRT 101

- season 7 of Entourage
- season 2 of Modern Family
- ignite light (via HOME by linn)
- our neighbour's outdoor Christmas lights
- small glimpses of sun on otherwise very wet, gray and dark days
- accidentally timing my walks with my baby daughter Sara to these slightly sunny periods of the day
- napping on the daybed whilst Sara naps in her daybed
- coffee
- the sound Sara makes when sucking her pacifier
- this makes me smile
- Bergen is covered in a thin layer of snow today
- pinterest - here are my boards
- this photo by Shari, this by Kristin, this by Nidhi, this by my sister Mari

1 comment:

  1. I discovered ignite light a couple of weeks is just beautiful isn't it :-)



Related Posts with Thumbnails