Tuesday, 27 December 2011

everyday stories, week 51


Monday December 19
an ex-colleague's place, Verftet | out shopping, city center

Tuesday December 20
home, Bergen

Wednesday December 21
out walking, Store Lungegårdsvann | home, Bergen

Thursday December 22
at my in-laws', Sandnes | home, Bergen

Friday December 23
at my in-laws', Sandnes

Saturday December 24
Hellestø beach, outside Sandnes | at my in-laws', Sandnes

Sunday December 25
at my parents' place, Sandnes

PS: Click on each photo to view them bigger | the dinner project 2010, week 51

3 comments:

  1. I love the photo with the view of wintery Bergen – and your gift wrappings. I think you had wonderful holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Astrid,

    I found my way to your blog through another blog and fell in love with the atmosphere right away. You live in such a beautiful place! Looks like you've had a wonderful time during Christmas. Can't wait for your future posts! :)

    Love,
    Ansku

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i love your diptychs. may i ask how you create them?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails