Friday, 18 November 2011

things I like lately


Kodak Portra 160, Canon EOS 500N

- our soon to be three weeks old baby daughter Sara
- getting to know myself as a mother and Sølve as a father
- Dotty love
- beautiful sunny, frosty late autumn mornings
- pastel colored sunrises
- Alle snakker sant (Hvor skal du gå?) by Siri Nilsen - even more beautiful when performed with her father at Senkveld
- Dodgeball
- reindeer filet for dinner
- this made me giggle
- finally having our Peter Lik photographs framed and re-framed (I'll show you the result when they are hung)
- seeing nature through Shari's lens
- motherhood mondays at A Cup of Jo
- spending time at home in our "new" apartment
- Jen's new food blog Nectar
- being out for a real walk with Sara, in the pouring rain
- this most charming little man turns one
- so kinfolk
- Brian's beautiful book (I got my copy today)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails