Tuesday, 8 November 2011

motherhood


I find breastfeeding fantastic yet no walk in the park | photo by daddy Sølve

I don't know if you have noticed that for the last three months or so, Tuesdays on this blog have been all about my last (work) trip aboard; my June travel to Tuscany. I'm now done posting my Tuscany photos and it's time to let Tuesdays be about something different. Something big yet tiny that is completely taking over my life these days; our baby daughter Sara!

Inspired by these guest posts over at Hank and Lucy I asked a few of my closest friends to share their thoughts on motherhood and let me share their thoughts with you. I asked them to share 1) The best thing about motherhood, and 2) My advice to mothers-to-be is. Most of my closest friends are not very active online though; they don't have blogs, Flickr, Twitter, Facebook, etc. So, most of the thoughts on motherhood have been shared through great conversations. I do however have two motherhood posts lined up for you - the first one will be out next Tuesday. Maybe, and hopefully, there will be more of these motherhood posts in the future. Feel free to drop me a line if you want to share your thoughts here on hei Astrid.

- - -

By the way, this post was prepared before Sara was born. Naturally I don't spend much time in front of the computer these days. I am however slowly sorting through all the photos that we have taken lately and I am slowly catching up on my everyday stories over at Flickr. I will also slowly return to regular blogging. But mostly I will spend time with the most fantastic little creature in the world; my daughter Sara!

3 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations! adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How tiny is she!
    Great idea, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så fin! Og så masse hår! Gratulerer begge to :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails