Friday, 21 October 2011

things I like lately


Kodak Portra 160, Canon EOS 500N

- a weekend filled with cooking and dinner guests
- inheriting baby clothes that our four months old niece has outgrown + going through bags of Sølve's old baby clothes
- getting film developed; my first Kodak Portra 160 - I love the result from this first roll
- waking up to a pastel colored autumn sky
- lounging on the new daybed whilst listening to Laura Marling, the burning wood stove and rain hammering on the windows
- Closet Visit film no 2 "Matilde"
- his & hers On The Road + polaroid wall
- pretty autumn colors in afternoon sunlight against a dark soon-to-start-raining sky
- first snow on the mountain tops on my way to the office
- this post by FruFly; "thoughts on social media" (in Norwegian)
- making chocolate cupcakes before 9 am
- this photo by Claire, this by Lucie and this by Isabelle
- my sister is visiting
- starting my maternity leave today

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your maternity leave...it rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the portra last month too, isn't it lovely, just a shame thats its a bit pricey really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Høres ut som du koser deg big time. Veldig bra! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Astrid :)
    Have a nice maternity leave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tenk at du allerede er i svangerskapspermisjon - tida går jammen fort!
    Jeg elsker "things I like lately" postene dine, sitter i timesvis og titter på linkene og hører på musikken. Blir veldig inspirert av de!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails