Thursday, 2 February 2012

couscous salad

It started with a packet of intriguing tomatoes. I knew I wanted to make something with them that made their taste stand out; I didn't want to camouflage their taste too much. A simple tomato, mozzarella, basil salad crossed my mind. Instead I chose one of my go to everyday dinners; couscous salad.

- couscous made with a chicken stock cube
- pan fried diced chicken filet with lots of chili explosion spices (I love this spice mix - some day I should make my own version)
- those intriguing tomatoes
- a big handful of snap peas
- a half red onion, slightly fried
- a half yellow bell pepper
- garlic
- lots of fresh coriander
- a little bit of tasty, rather salty butter (Kviteseidsmør)


  1. wow, this is a great idea, astrid! i might try this soon. :)

  2. Looks yummy and I have all those ingredients! Yum!



Related Posts with Thumbnails