Friday, 23 September 2011

things I like lately

the garden and huge oak tree at Fogn | Afga Precisa 100, Canon EOS 500N

- finding a name for our baby girl
- listening to Band of Horses, Laura Marling and Wovenhand while working
- a productive work week
- having established some sort of schedule of what to blog when (I wonder if anyone has noticed at all - have you??)
- planning to focus more on food in this space again - maybe with a new weekly food post (I'm now a member of Matbloggsentralen)
- slowly moving into our new old apartment; the renovation is more or less done, but we still have a few more pieces of furniture to finish - the table needs new legs, the sofa bed needs more work and the hi-fi shelf needs some finishing touches
- this photo by Brian, this by Sara and this by Hannah
- this lovely Norwegian blog; rosa + eple
- this home over at Freunde von Freunden
- Sweet Paul autumn issue
- the newest issue of one of my favorite Norwegian design magazines, Nytt Rom
- having a new slide film developed; it's filled with lovely photo memories from a fantastic weekend at Fogn
- the Seventy Tree's Spaces pins


  1. Thank you so much for this link list. I love the Sweet Paul Fall Magazine!

  2. Yes, I noticed your new blog schedule. Actually, I read the post when you announced it--such admirable organization. Your blog is always a great start to my day. I like so many of the things you like. Right now I would like to have a little sunshine. We have had days and days of rain---lots more than usual for September in Pennsylvania. I'm using the indoor time to organize my studio and complete some unfinished paintings. I'm feeling good about that. Have a great weekend.

  3. this sweet paul magazine is great! I want to try all the recipes :)

  4. Astrid!
    Så glad eg blei,
    av å lesa at min blogg er på di lista.

    Det varma,
    på ein haustlaurdag.




Related Posts with Thumbnails