Friday, 16 September 2011

things I like lately

"good food" is one of my favorites | Kodak Portra 400nc, Minolta SRT 101

- walking to the office, despite the rain
- driving towards the morning rush on my way to the other office
- realizing that my maternity leave starts in five weeks (in Norway it starts three weeks before the due date)
- after re-reading my list from last autumn, realizing how different this autumn will be from my "regular" autumns
- being at the verge of cracking the simple homemade vegetables soup nut (I'll post one of my recipes soon)
- suddenly feeling inspired to cook some proper weekday dinners again
- this interesting discussion
- this photo by Ida, this by Rachel and this by Charlotte
- after a week of pouring rain today is sunny with that perfect crisp autumn air
- being so close to finished with renovating our apartment, it is almost time to move in, for real (here is a quick video tour from earlier this week)
- receiving my copy of Smakfulle øyeblikk

PS: Autumn inspiration from the Hei Astrid archives: early autumn walk | autumn walk | October autumn | autumn were we grew up | the beauty of rainy days

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails