Friday, 9 September 2011

things I like lately


apple cake from my film archives | Agfa Precisa 100, Minolta SRT 101

- this Flickr set by Tara
- listening to Ane Brun
- a new to me lovely food blog; Spoon Fork Bacon (I have forgotten where I found the link to it)
- 1001 rules for my unborn son (via Marion)
- this post by Famapa of my funny eye
- giving in to the fact that autumn is upon us by baking apple muffins with apples from the garden (last year's harvest, from the freezer)
- spending the day with my mother; having lunch at Charles & de and looking at baby's clothing (here is our baby girl's first piece of clothing)
- a weekend ahead that will be spent with the bestest friends at the most idyllic place
- renovation progress and soon seeing the end of it, for real

1 comment:

  1. so much to enjoy these days! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails