Monday, 5 September 2011

Morenica shoots film


Why do you shoot film, Morenica?

I shoot film because a friend gave to me an analog camera that he found in a restaurant. Then just recently I have started using it and I have to admit that I love it. I think the pictures taken by an analog camera, compared to the ones taken by a digital, camera are different. First of all, they have their own personalities; you can see from the softness and the colour. I like the way the camera creates a dramatic look even an artistic appearance or a vintage effect.

But what I enjoy most shooting film is when I print the pictures or scanning the negatives. This part is full of surprise because you don't know how the picture look like when you do the shooting. Then I may be disappointed with the results but that motivates more me to shoot films and get better result. Here I learn that when I want to take a picture I have to take my time and be serious.


You can see more of Morenica's photos on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails