Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Florence | first impressions

Kodak Ektar 100, Minolta SRT 101

When the educational study tour program was over, I had some hours to spare before my flight back home. Luckily I got to spend them wandering the streets of beautiful, beautiful Florence. I have been there once before, in 2004, so it was a joy to be back.

Click the tag "Tuscany June 2011" to view all these Tuscany posts | See all the photos, including photos not posted here, in the Italy: Tuscany set on Flickr


  1. It looks beautiful! I still haven't been but it's on my wanderlust.

  2. oh absolutely stunning! I have some serious wanderlust.
    you're a wonderful photographer.

  3. I've been there too, such a beautiful city! The weather, great food and art. So different from the North of Europe. Really nice pictures; they really show the 'Florence atmosphere'



Related Posts with Thumbnails