Friday, 19 August 2011

things I like lately




our early august garden | Rollei Retro 100, Minolta SRT 101

- 3191 Miles Apart is back - and with a lovely new design too
- this levitating woman (via my friend Espen)
- the scent of rosemary from the garden
- listening to the neighbor boy upstairs practice his violin (he is really good)
- standing under the canopy of a broad-leaf tree avenue while it's raining and not getting wet
- being seven months pregnant (and still feeling very well)
- walking home from the office together
- renovation progress (this will be on my list every week until the renovation is done)
- our kitchen bench top that doubles as window sill
- a productive work week
- getting a black and white film back from the lab and feeling that I'm mastering this medium a teeny-tiny bit more for each roll I finish (a few words on shooting black and white film)
- this photo by Charlotte and this by Marta V

Now tell me, what do you like lately?

1 comment:

  1. These black & white's are lovely. Experimentation and practice have paid off.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails