Thursday, 25 August 2011

everyday stories outtakes + a small change

Everyday stories outtakes from week 33 in August.

By the way, as I mentioned here I have wondered whether or not I should post all the everyday stories outtakes to Flickr as well as here. Now I've decided to only post them here and the My Everyday Life 2011 set on Flickr has been made private. I post photos there only for backup purposes. I will of course still post photos to my Flickr, including some of the outtakes, but there will often be more photos here on the blog. I don't know if anyone would have noticed if I didn't tell you, but now you know anyway ;-)


  1. Spurver er så sjenerøse fotomodeller! Flotte bilder, som alltid :)

  2. the light in your garden apt. is gorgeous too!

  3. I like very much your photos, the atmosphere which gets free of it.. The 4th and the 10th are really very beautiful!
    Good continuation:)


  4. i want to live in your kitchen! so cant wait to see, what it will look like once it's complete! keep on with your wonderful work, xx



Related Posts with Thumbnails