Monday, 29 August 2011

Caroline shoots film

Why do you shoot film, Caroline?

Everytime I would visit my grandma's house as a little girl, there were a few classic things I did. One of them was chewing on mint in her garden and eating homemade muffins. The other was sitting on the sofa with the same 4 photo albums and browsing them endlessly. I think film photo tends to be printed, looked at more and shared. I can understand why. It's genuine, authentic and I love the fact there is no instant gratification like digital photos.

Also, I will continue to shoot film because I find it hilarious when I see people with 20 lenses, a 5,000 dollars camera shooting 250 photos of the same thing. I love the look on their face when they see me, with my tiny lomo lc-a, doing that clingy "tiiing" sound when I press on the button.

You can see more of Caroline's film photos in this and this set on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Caroline has such a magical way with film! It's really astounding. Thanks so much for posting this. I was able to revisit some of my favorites from her, as well as notice some I'd never seen before.



Related Posts with Thumbnails