Sunday, 10 July 2011

Tuscany | Svoltaccarozze, on film








Fuji pro 160S, Olympus mju

After that fantastic lunch we drove to Svoltaccarozze, a winery, restaurant, bed and breakfast in Murlo, 20 km south of Siena. Svoltaccarozze is a lovely family run place, where they among other things grow a lot of their own vegetables for use in the restaurant kitchen.

Click the tag "Tuscany June 2011" to view all these Tuscany posts | See all the photos, including photos not posted here, in the Italy: Tuscany set on Flickr

4 comments:

  1. I have visited Tuscany once. It was January 1997 and very warm for January. We stayed in Sienna and Florence and visited other towns in between. Even though it was winter when I visited, your beautiful photos and impressions bring it all back to me. I hope with all my heart I can visit again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails