Wednesday, 27 July 2011
Here are some recent (and not so recent) dinner favorites:
- mushroom and bacon risotto made with Jacobs oksekraft (broth)
- lentil soup with lamb and coriander (via matprat.no)
- grilled cod filet with lemon, garlic and fresh parsley served with a spicy fruit salad with watermelon, honeydew melon, mango, strawberries and fresh coriander
- grilled trout with pesto and garlic served with baked potatoes and a classic cucumber salad (cucumber dressed with vinegar, water, sugar, salt, pepper and fresh parsley)
- pan fried slices of turkey filet with Sølve's special spice mix served with a salad made of a store bought lettuce mix of baby spinach, rocket and red rhubarb, little gem lettuce, pomegranate, mango, celery and red onion (photo above)
- side dish: cannellini beans dressed with a good olive oil, Maldon salt, fresh ground pepper and fresh parsley from the garden (idea brought home from Tuscany)
- grilled Salma salmon (with Maldon salt and fresh ground pepper) served with a couscous salad with fresh Norwegian strawberries, nectarine, honey dew melon, watermelon and mango, plus parsley and chives from the garden
PS: The Dinner Project Blurb book is still available in my Blurb bookstore.
- - -
The giveaway ends Friday.