Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Tuscany | food & wine









I have finally sorted through all the photos (digital and film) from my recent trip to Tuscany, Italy. The trip was made on behalf of the Italian Trade Commission as part of their educational study tour program for Italian Flavours and Culture. If you are interested you can read more about the project here. We were four food/wine/travel writers (one of them writes a lovely food blog
(in Danish) that I recommend; Miras Matblog) from the Nordic countries that got to visit wineries, food producers, local restaurants and people working with tourism. As mentioned before it was four wonderful yet busy days.

You know I'm an organized girl, so click the tag "Tuscany June 2011" to view all these Tuscany posts + see all the photos, including photos not posted here, in the Italy: Tuscany set on Flickr.

If you love Italy as much as I do, you might be interested in taking a look in the hei Astrid archives for the rest of my Italy posts + take a look at these Flickr sets: Parma, Florence and Venice, Tuscany and Rome.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails