Friday, 10 June 2011

Honey, I'm home!


A few hours ago, flying home to Bergen from Frankfurt. Kodak Portra 160vc, Minolta SRT 101

After four wonderful yet busy days on a press trip in Tuscany followed by an unfortunate delay and a night spent at an airport hotel in Frankfurt (Germany), I'm home. I just had four films developed, the fifth will be back in a little while (slide film takes longer to develop) and I have heaps of digital shots to sort through - so I have lots to share! Also, I've been offline since Sunday morning, so I have lots to catch up on. By the way, my baby seems to love Italian food as much as I do - my belly is suddenly so much bigger! Fun!

6 comments:

  1. welcome back! your trip sounds wonderful (apart from the delays) and i have a feeling your photos are going to make me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can`t wait to see the pictures.
    (When I was pregnant, that was great time for my belly and my conscience - I had good excuse for eating as much, as I like, feeling free of remorse.)
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing picture!

    Welcome back :)

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I'd love to see your belly! My kids are now 5 and 6, but I remember how good it was to be pregnant with my belly sticking out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Congratulations on your growing family. When I was pregnant, Italian was just right--along with crispy french fries and chocolate milkshakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I craved Italian food when I was pregnant too. The first time was in Athens, Greece. The second in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. So happy for you.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails