Tuesday, 21 June 2011


I realize that my wardrobe will be a bit limited in the coming months. At the same time I want to limit my shopping. I have been wanting a thin brown leather belt lately though - just like the one above, bought a couple of weeks ago at one of my favorite stores in Bergen, Vrimmel. It's from a new to me Danish brand called Black Lily, which has lots of nice accessories. Actually, I bought another belt from this brand recently. A thin grey braided belt, bought at another favorite shop here in Bergen, Berthas Oldebarn at Sletten senter. I figured I can still belt my tops and dresses whilst pregnant, right? Inspired by the ever stylish Kendi.


  1. ohmygosh! congratulations on such wonderful news......(sorry a little behind). all the best on your new exciting journey :-)
    tanya x

  2. Så herlig, Astrid! Gratulerer med baby i magen:-) Jeg er langt inne i ammetåka selv nå, men det er fint og!

    Klem Karianne:)

  3. klart beltene kan brukes! du blir fin.



  4. I've been looking for a belt like this for a while now...

  5. I have a similar belt. I wear it almost everyday, because it is so chic. I was inspire by Kendi, too. I find out her thanks to you. (I take a look at the blogs you have visited.)



Related Posts with Thumbnails