Wednesday, 15 June 2011

angels become bricks


My colleague Eva with her angel.

Some of you might remember my posts from Anne K's studio (here, here, here and here). Anne has started a lovely project called Engler gir murstein (translates to angels become brick). When you buy one of her angels the money is given to buy bricks for a village in Kenya. Read more about it here (in Norwegian).

In other news: Anne and the rest of the artists at the dock at USF are among the artists participating in the annual Kunsthåndverksmarked (arts and crafts market) in Bergen this week. It starts tomorrow at 11 am at Festplassen. More info here.

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful idea. I've already thought about doing something like that, to donate a percentage from my sales on Etsy and offline to some charity institution. Now you got me thinking about that again! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails