Tuesday, 17 May 2011

May 17, 2006-2011

2006: A low key Constitution Day celebration for just Sølve and me + celebration of me finishing my master thesis a couple of days before. (Photo by Sølve.)

2007: Constitution Day celebration in our garden with family and friends. This is my sister-in-law wearing her bunad from Rogaland.

2008: Constitution Day celebration with friends at home. This is me wearing my bunad. It's a beltestakk from Bø in Telemark (my mother's family is from Telemark).

2009: Constitution Day dinner with friends at home.

2010: Constitution Day celebration in Sølve's brother's garden.

2011: Constitution Day celebration with friends at home.

This post is inspired by Sandra's similar posts.


  1. Heia Astrid, vel overstått 17. mai til deg! :)

  2. Great! Already loved Sandra's, but I am also in love with yours! It is great to see the same holiday celebrated in 6 different years!



Related Posts with Thumbnails