Thursday, 19 May 2011

inside other people's houses

These photographs are outtakes and parts of my contributions to the Artist Diner mini magazine. All the photos are taken with my Minolta SRT 101 + Kodak Portra 400nc and Fuji Superia X-tra 800 film. I have lots more photographs to share from this project, so stay tuned.

My Artist Diner partner Trine and I would still love to see your contribution to Click here to read how to contribute. It is also still possible to buy the mini magazine; here. Click here to see glimpses of the magazine.

Here are all my Artist Diner related posts, and here is the Artist Diner set on Flickr.


  1. Love the first one!

  2. these are so wonderful. first, second and third are my favorites. the little hot air balloons are adorable.

  3. Oh how I love snooping inside other peoples homes. These photos are fantastic :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails