Sunday, 15 May 2011

Budapest | beauty treatments

As I told you, I was in Budapest with a small group of journalists to check out Bellanor's beauty and spa program. In addition to visiting the thermal bath, we also got these treatments:


We got various facial treatments adapted to our individual needs in Anna Harangvölgyi's Harangvölgyi Pro-es Anti Aging Központ beauty salon. It's the first time I've gotten a facial treatment ever - I think I'll treat myself to it more often. It was lovely!






In Susanna Galgóczi's A-list Salon and Spa we got fish pedicure (weird and kind of nice), a massage of our own choice and professional hair blowing. My very straight hair suddenly got a lot of volume and waves.



At Mac we learnt how to put on make up. I normally don't wear a lot of make up, so this was a helpful lesson for me.

The two photos of me are taken by either Emöke or Andrea, who thought it was fun to see how my looks changed during the day ;-)

click the label "Budapest" to view all the Budapest posts | the Budapest set on Flickr (includes photos not posted here)

3 comments:

  1. You look so relaxed and happy after the spa, and glowing with the makeup! ;)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så nydelig sminket! Og flott hår!
    Hva må man ikke holde ut i jobben.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute! looks like such a good relaxing time. makes me want a spa treatment : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails