Thursday, 12 May 2011

Budapest | Szechenyi Bath and Spa

Visiting a fürdő is a must when you are in Budapest. We visited the beautiful Szechenyi Bath and Spa which is one of the biggest thermal baths in Europe.

click the label "Budapest" to view all the Budapest posts | the Budapest set on Flickr (includes photos not posted here)


  1. What you felt after immersion in the thermal baths?)) thermal bath for me is a absolutely relax. if weather is cold especially, then contrast))

  2. Hi Astrid!

    I've been reading/viewing your blog for a while now, but never commented. I love all of your photos! I was so excited to see this post, because back in 2005 I visited Budapest and also went to the Szechenyi bath. We froze in the indoor pools and nearly passed out in the saunas before heading outside to that glorious wave pool. Thanks for bringing back the memories!

    Best from Chicago,



Related Posts with Thumbnails