Thursday, 14 April 2011

Artist Diner: launch party




Saturday night April 2: Artist Diner launch party. The tiny Salongen was filled to the brim with happy people. It was a blast! The Artist Diner hosts, Trine and I, were very happy. There are a few more photos from the launch in this album on Salongen's Facebook site.

As I mentioned yesterday, you can now buy our mini magazine in our Artist Diner Big Cartel shop. Artistdiner.com is also still open for contributions, in fact I posted a bunch of new contributions last night. Don't be shy, tell us about your favorite thing. Head over here for details.

The Artist Diner set on my Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, Astrid!
    Congrats to you and Trine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My congratulations.
    Regards from Thessaloniki.
    Kostas

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails