Thursday, 27 January 2011

things I like lately

An old favorite photo - and moment - taken on a snow mobile trip in Mehamn, Finnmark during one of my work trips with Hurtigruten. Click on the image to see it bigger. More of my own favorites.

- after being more or less sick for about three weeks, I really appreciate walking to the office again
- starting my Wednesday with a cortado at one of my favorite cafés in town, Kaffemisjonen, whilst flipping through the British edition of Elle Decoration
- discount on selected decorating magazines at Narvesen
- Stacey's photos
- Stylish blogger award from Lovenordic design blog (sorry, I won't tell 7 things about myself this time, here are my previous answers to similar challenges)
- Antonio telling me that my Minolta SRT 101 is fine, I just touched a button that made the mirror stuck
- sun!
- inspired by the link on Steph's beautiful self portrait, I cleared out my Hotmail inbox
- for various reasons I enjoyed and recommend these movies that I have seen lately: The Good Shepherd, A Good Year, Cold Mountain and Dogma (they are added to the movie recommendation list in the sidebar)
- 30 Rock is funny
- I love how Ann-Kathrin framed her cool huge burger bar shot
- when I walked home from the office yesterday at 5 pm, it was not already dark - days are getting longer peeps!
- Sølve is really happy with his new Spotify playlist - check it out here
- winterness
- a couple of beautiful double exposure shots: this shot by Brian and this by Lara
- a new to me Norwegian food blog: ferke(n)muffins
- Ellen's lovely home
- the dinner project book has arrived + the "from summer to winter 2010" book
- a pastel colored Thursday morning and then sun
- new sharing buttons below each post (I got it from add this)


  1. I am glad you feel better.
    We had flu. Tree of us. One after one. Blah!
    I admire your inspiring postings even your sickness. I was totally dis-inspired for anything excepting making tea and lounging. I didn`t touch even my camera.

  2. Poor you guys!

    I had some posts already prepared ;-)

  3. Glad you're feeling better, also. I recently saw The King's Speech in the theater and it was wonderfully uplifting. Whenever it's available in your area, I highly recommend watching it.



Related Posts with Thumbnails