Tuesday, 23 November 2010

things I like today

Kodak Portra 160vc, Olympus mju, October 2010

- Nikole's wonderful style and home + Nikole and her father's Herriot Grace products
- Rue magazine (via From Me To You - a new to me blog that I also like a lot)
- Anna Emilia's work
- this photo by Jördis
- Hanne's newborn son
- Yoplait vanilla blackberry yoghurt
- great light at home this morning
- frosty grass in our garden
- shooting with my dad's old Minolta again
- birch trees
- feeling inspired to work on The Dinner Project book
- Jeana Sohn's closet visits
- Karen's (Natascha McElhone) style in Californication
- kitten!
- the Norwegian food blog Kjøkkentjeneste
- talking to my bestis in Oslo on the phone and hearing her little son in the background
- the photo art we bought in New York has arrived


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. I'm so happy you liked my photo of the birch trees!

  3. wonderful list! and i love how the shadows meet in this photo :)

  4. astrid, jeg gleder meg til å møte deg og gi deg en mjuk klem (for jeg er veldig det. mjuk altså.)!



Related Posts with Thumbnails