Saturday, 9 October 2010

the beauty of rainy days

And then the enormous joy of the sunny days that followed, making the autumn colors sparkle like diamonds.


  1. Wow. These images are pretty :) It's been raining the whole day over here. I hope the rain will go away tomorrow so I can go out to explore!

  2. beautiful pictures
    have a nice week end

  3. Bokeh rainy pics always work for me. Pretty pretty pretty.

  4. Rainy pics are sooo beautiful. Mostly they have more charme than nice-day-pictures. We have an amazing fall day with sun, sun, sun here today as you can see on my blogg. I love the fall colours.

  5. Interiørbloggen forsvant, men den personlige har jeg hatt hele tiden :)

    (og jeg snoker i din blogg hver gang du oppdaterer :) )

  6. hi Astrid, these are beautiful!
    thanks for tagging me the other day,
    I'm always shy to share things about myself, but since this is the third time I'm being tagged with this I think I should finally do it!
    have a great rest of the weekend.

  7. I'm stuck inside right now, it has rained non-stop for 2 days :(
    I wish it looked as pretty as it does in these lovely photos!

  8. these are beautiful! It rained last week in los angeles and I just could not get enough of it.



Related Posts with Thumbnails