Thursday, 16 September 2010

pink roses and other things I like




The pink roses in our garden bloom in July. It's so pretty! I wish it lasted so much longer.

Here are some things I like lately
- looking forward to getting my copies of Brooklyn Diary and Sundays Are For Lovers
- Margaret Howell
- Spotify + discovering/rediscovering artists like Feist, Cat Power, Ben Harper, Broken Bells and Susanne Sundfør
- this post by The Wednesday Chef
- productive ideas of how to make the dinner project book
- inventing my own salmon dish (Sølve invents excellent dishes all the time, I rarely do) that I will call baked salmon with pesto and parsley cream
- eating lots of nectarines, especially in salads and smoothies
- a new to me beautiful blog: Folkloric
- this photo by Hanne, this by Alison and this by Monique
- Brämhults raspberry juice
- pink toe nails
- a new cotton button down shirt
- organizing my blog roll in categories
- switching from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome
- Pinterest

I don't like
- the lovely sun from last week is gone
- rain all week...

Film: Fuji pro 160S

6 comments:

  1. I love Spotify too.
    Other discoveries: Rachael Yamagata,Melissa Horn or Missy Higins. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell them from here! :) So pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you come to london next thursday?
    there's a margaret howell sample sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flowers!
    thanks for all these links
    (oh and you remind me to listen to broken bells - thank you spotify!)
    have a nice week end!
    marion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Likes and dislikes. Dama har god smak. Og vett!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours!
    And it's so sad summer is over.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails